Therapy is priceless, but it comes with a fee.
• My fee for individual therapy is $200 for a 45 minute session.
• My fee for couples and family therapy is $250 for a 60 minute session.
• I do have a sliding scale for those patients who need it. Sliding scale fees can be discussed in our first meeting.
• I do not participate in any insurances, Medicare, or Medicaid. However I do provide paperwork so that you can be reimbursed through out of network benefits or a health savings account.
• I work with most people in weekly psychotherapy. For some patients twice weekly therapy is clinically appropriate. We will determine the frequency together.
I'm a licensed psychotherapist who has been in practice since 1999. I have worked with varied populations in individual, couples, and family therapy. My patients find me to be supportive, empathic, authentic, and, at times, humorous. I value creating a collaborative relationship with people.
Change starts with experiencing yourself differently. To help you change I will focus our conversation on enhancing insight and awareness about your life. Working together we construct ideas of why you are struggling, and then introduce a strategy to solve the challenges that you are facing.
Using mindfulness and meditation I will teach you how to have balance within your mind, body, and spirit. I will help you to find and express your own voice. I will show you how to trust yourself, believe in others, and take risks. I will assist you in finding better ways of coping and achieving your goals.